- Press "New Wave" button from the inbox.
On the right a new wave window will open.
- Press the '+' sign next to your profile photo.
This will open 'Add Participants' list box.
- Type Tweety in the search box.
Tweety the Tweetbot will appear.
- Click it.
Now, Tweety bot will be installed in your wave.
It will ask you to log in to your twitter account, in a seperate window.
- Enter your Twitter username and password.
- You will see 'Access Granted' window.
Now your twitter account is connected with Googlewave.
That means you can tweet from your wave.
- Type your tweets in the "What are you Doing? text box.