Sunday, January 18, 2009

After installing Kaspersky antivirus I couldn't browse with IE. I suspect conflict with third party programs.How to identify?

  1. Start. Click Run. Type msconfig, and then click OK.
  2. Click the Startup tab.
  3. Because of the number of entries that may be listed, I suggest you find the conflicting program by using a process of elimination.
  4. Click to select half of the items that are listed, and then click OK.
  5. Restart the computer, and then test the connection.
  6. Continue this process until you have identified the conflicting program.
  7. My suggestion is to remove the unwanted program if you are not using it or configure the program so that it does not start when the computer starts.
Note : In your case I recommend you to remove Kaspersky from startup.

No comments: