You can find this worm inside a folder called Heap41a
By removing this folder you can remove the USB Worm and start using Firefox again.
But this is a hidden folder in C drive. So you can't see it.
So follow the steps to enter into the folder and remove the worm.
Delete C:\Heap41a folder.
Steps to Delete C:\Heap41a folder and remove USB Worm.
- Open Windows Explorer
Type C:\Heap41a ( in address bar ) and press enter.
( To unhide the hidden folder Heap41a).
- Click and download AutoHotkey.INI (a file to remove the worm) to Heap41a folder.
- Go to Heap41a folder.
- Double click a file called svchost.exe to execute.
- A message box will appear. Press Ok
- Go to C: dirve (using My Computer or thru Windows Explorer)
- Delete C:\Heap41a folder.